Sep 21, 2007

Till Death do us part

I was standing under the shower, facing the wall... water peircing my soft skin...
He sat in a corner in the Water Closet weeping and cribbing, asking me questions, he would'nt stop, he just would'nt... Hot tear drops flowing from my eyes made me realise... that he was stuck in time, and I was stuck along with him too...
I could'nt escape and I needed to be with him... He sat in a corner, bleeding from his chest ... the blood slowly mixing in the water touched my feet .. it seemed cold like icy water. His voice, his tears would'nt let me think straight.
I wish I was dead.... But I had to face the truth. Why just why could'nt he take the truth, that he could'nt do anything... Just what could I do, my skin had wrinkling because of the cold water which had been sprinkling on me for more than an hour now. I felt my tears turning thicker and turn to blood. But it was him !!!... not me... he had unfinished work... why? why do I have to listen to suraj... was it because I could feel him deep in every cell! even in my blood?... I still remember his voice.... his smile, his pierced eyebrow, his glasses... his thin frame... Everything faded in a second... the day, he had the ill fated accident... He was hit on his chest and it was blood and blood all over.
I remember, a day before his accident he told me he wanted to speak to me, but perhaps it was not the right time...
I am sure it was not... I speak to him everyday now... and I know exactly, what he wanted to tell me... and so do you....
Nupz™
Vagrant in a Big City...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Different Dimension ..

afaadaasdadasd said...

Getting hit while you are on a bicycle is a serious issue. Many times a cyclist that is hit by a car can be seriously injured and suffer great losses. Sometimes is unclear as to what a cyclist should do when they get in an accident. They don’t often realize that they could qualify for compensation to cover the expenses. When you are in a bicycle accident in Seattle, the first thing that you need to do is to get of all the contact information of the person who hit you. For more details visit us at car accident.