Jul 24, 2007

Management... and all those stuff

Sir, boss, chief, we have a million ways to call our boss....
But who knows "What Management Wants".
Lately, I have been thinking about it too, and over a couple of cuppa and ciggis, with my boss the picture slowly started becoming clearer.
And Wallah... I was enlightened... I know at this point of time, if you are reading this, you must be waiting for me to answer this trick question. And I shall impart you with the knowledge. They really don't expect much. The Mantra to this is simple. Manage yourself and your work. Be critical and honest to the work assigned. Be on time, a minute late and you are giving space to people to criticize you.
Be there for yourself, feel Responsible and be Responsible.


Nupz™ Vagrant in a Big City...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear...I go with you..However I have expereanced some bosses too...who really want to be called as "boss..sir..a million ways..." all depends what kind people management you are in.

Buddie said...

Yes she is 100% right , there re millions ways to call bozz, in my country we call bozz oga.
Nice stuff Nupz , i know u re brilliant . No doubt about it

ankurindia said...

thats wat everyone wants , work .however giving respect is a bonus

Adventures said...

Be our own boss , take intitative , ownership responsbilty , lead by example and set the bench marks !!!

Unknown said...

You are right.Management describes itself.Just manage nything like time,money etc but it includes the behavior also.