Jul 18, 2007

Shit Happens

Trust me, we usually say it, but when it happens it is not so cool to say.It happened first to my parents, when I was supposed to take up Genetic engineering for my degree, and I chose to go with my passion... I took Photography.
And then "it" happened to me, I have a passion now.But believe you me, no money ever happened, only passion did... I went on with the flow, and trust me I will keep going with the flow... And I know "it" will happen... again and again and again... Shit Happens!


Nupz™
Vagrant in a Big City...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome quote..i wish i could think the way you do..anyways no two people are same..you are great and i'm not..keep flowing your good thoughts no matter what..

Buddie said...

I do tell people that great men re those who left the past forget the present and focus at the future ....Keep going dear, someday you will get there,And that someday could be the next minute.
cheers

Anonymous said...

When shit happens all we can do is wash and walk away...........

Anonymous said...

Good post.