Sep 29, 2010

Ram Rahim bhai bhai ...

Its so interesting that we are all so well read and informed that we all are opinionated. But somewhere what we have truly not learned (and I am including myself) is to forgive and forget. Its hard, I know! but how many of you who have commented about this issue, been to Ayodhya, lets not even talk about Ram temple or Babri Masjid.

We remember our history well and our politics too, but haven't we forgotten the biggest religious teaching
"to Forgive".

Lets assume that the temple is not there anymore due to Tsunami, how much money will all you Hindus be willing to donate to rebuilt it, you need not answer me! that is a question you need to answer your soul, and the same Question goes to all the Muslims too, are you willing to give off all your savings and life's earning to rebuilt the Masjid?

Just yesterday a friend of mine who is an atheist, smiled at me and said, since I don't believe in God, I guess I am still his favorite cause Atlas I don't fight over such nonsensical reasons. I guess I learnt a big thing from him, be it anything, at least we should make sure that we do not hurt God at the end.

Cause I don't really want the politicians to win on someones emotional feelings. I want the temple as well as the Masjid to stand tall as a mark our secularism, and strong bond of being brothers and sisters.

Jai Hind !!


Nupz™ Vagrant in a Big City...

No comments: